Rancho Santa Fe Attack Rec Soccer
Online Registration for Fall 2020 Available April 1st – July 20th
About Our Rec Program
The Attack Recreational program is designed for players ages 4-18 and emphasizes fun while learning the game of soccer and the meaning of sportsmanship. Attack annually serves close to 500 children with their Rec program, which is volunteer driven and relies on parents to coach and sponsor the different teams. All players who register by the deadline are guaranteed a spot on a team and the opportunity to play. The Attack teams play against each other and the local clubs (such as Solana Beach, Cardiff and Encinitas). Games are held on local fields on Saturdays during the fall with practices during the week. We also offer Spring Soccer in the Ranch.
Teams are formed by staff who take in to consideration requests from players, and the school/neighborhood component while attempting to balance the teams competitively. There are no formal standings within the league and coaches are asked to keep the games fun and encouraged not to run-up the scores. Our Recreational coaches are volunteers, we welcome new coaches to sign up for your child's team.
Fall Recreational Program is Accepting New Players
Our Fall season begins in September and runs through November. Registration for the Fall Season begins April 1st. We emphasize leadership, communication, and sportsmanship and help young athletes learn to love soccer in a fun, safe environment. Join us today!
What Our Players & Families Say
- “I loved coaching my children and their friends in RSF Rec soccer - some of the kids still call me “coach” when they see me.”
Paige P. (Parent and Coach)
- "Coaching my sons in the RSF Rec. Soccer Program has been a real pleasure. I get to spend quality time with my sons, get to know their friends, share my love for soccer, all while making a small contribution to our local community. The facilities that Attack provide are beautiful and the office have been incredibly supportive of the rec. coaches and very open minded about how to develop the program. I'd recommend it to anyone."
Shaun P. (Parent/Coach)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the Rec Program start and how long does it last?
The RSF Attack Rec Program takes place in the Fall and runs from September to November for approximately 10 weeks. Games start up the Saturday after Labor Day.
- When and where are the practices and games?
Practices are typically at Richardson field and Solana Santa Fe Elementary School in Rancho Santa Fe. There are 2 practices sessions a day – 4:00 to 5:00 and 5:00 to 6:00 PM weekdays. The practice day and time are set by the coach. Games will be split between home fields in Rancho Santa Fe and away fields in Cardiff, Solana Beach and Encinitas.
- Can requests be made to play for a specific coach or to play with friends and/or classmates?
We do accept special requests for a specific coach or friend/classmate, but these requests must be received by June 30 and will be honored on a first come/first served basis. We cannot guarantee any special requests. A Player may request to either play up an age group or down an age group in order to be with his/her friends or classmates.
- Where do you get coaches for the Rec Program?
All coaches used in the Rec Program are volunteers. They all receive training appropriate for the age group they are coaching along with concussion, sudden cardiac arrest, and safesport training and they are all Live Scanned. No prior experience is required to coach, but you must agree to the above training and certification.
- What are the registration fees and do you offer a sibling discount?
The registration fees are the following: Pee Wee - $225 (Early Bird Discount of $25 if registered prior to May 31st); Regular Registration - $325 (Early Bird Discount of $25 if registered prior to May 31st). There is a multiple sibling discount of the following: the first two children pay full price and the third and subsequent children get $25 off the registration fee.
- Are the registration fees refundable?
The Attack Refund Policy states that fees are refundable through June 30th less a $50 administrative fee. Starting July 1st fees are non-refundable. You must notify the office via email requesting a refund.
Still Have Questions?
Please fill out this form to find out more about the Rancho Santa Fe Soccer Rec program. We will send you more information including our 2020 registration packet.